Our aim is that all our products reach you in perfect condition. If you’re disappointed in any way we would like to know, so please make sure you contact us if this is the case.
You have 28 days to notify Salliro if you want to cancel the order or exchange the item. The cancellation period will expire 28 days from the day on which you receive the goods you have ordered. This applies to cancelable goods (there’s a guide below to help you see what’s cancelable and what isn’t).
Please don’t destroy or throw away any product, even if it’s faulty, before you’ve spoken to us and agreed that doing so won’t affect any refund you may be entitled to.
Please note: you are liable for any diminished value of the product resulting from the handling of the product in any way other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product while you are responsible for it.
How to cancel your order, return or exchange a product
- Contact Salliro to let them know that you wish to cancel your order, return or exchange a product by sending an email at email@example.com, with your name and order number specified in the subject line.
- If already received, package the item up and send it back to us within 14 days of letting us know that you want to cancel your order and return the product. Please note that you will have to bear the direct cost of returning the product.
- We will process the refund directly to your payment card, in no more than:
- a. 14 days after the day the product is received by Salliro; or
- b. if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which you informed us ) about your decision to cancel your order.
What you can’t send back
Unfortunately, some items are non-cancelable and non-refundable:
- Anything that’s made to your specific requirements (ie: outside of standard customization options offered by the seller to all customers), is personalized or otherwise can’t be resold due to a bespoke element
- Creative pieces that are specially commissioned when you place an order
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.